Steps to registering for online:
- Download the registration form / information leaflet.
- Bring in the signed registration form with verification documents
- Watch the video - See bottom of the page for video.
Patients are now able to access Summary Records (Medications/Allergies and Adverse reactions)
All patients must register for access to summary records (even if a patient already has access to online appointments and repeat prescription ordering).
Patient registration form Click Here
Patient Proxy registration form Click Here
FAQ's Click Here
The form needs to be completed and personally brought into the practice along with the required identification.
Future plans (hopefully end 2015 early 2016) are to extend the information available to view online, which will include more detail and information - including test results - hence the correct procedure at this stage must be adhered to by each.
PROCEDURE/POLICY FOR ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES:
- Registration process for all includes: (1) Read and agree to the information leaflet. (2) Complete and sign the registration document. (3) Provide the identification advised - this must be brought into the practice in person by each individual request.
- Once the registration has been provided to the practice, access to these services can take up-to 28 working days (it may be longer depending on GP workload) for an existing patient, new patients will be processed within normal registration time frames.
- All patients who already have access to appointment booking and prescription ordering need to agree and complete all registration documents.
- All patients new to online requests are able to request access for summary records/booking appointments/prescription ordering.
- Patients will be eligible for (1) Access to summary records (2) Access to prescription ordering (3) Access to booking/cancelling appointments online.
- Patients who have been registered by parents for appointments and prescriptions access - access will be revoked and needs to be reapplied for once they have reached 16.
- The online system will send confirmations via email - We advise all patients to have personal email accounts, if patients do share email accounts you should be aware that others may be able to see your personal details.
- Patients should be aware of data protection and online security.
- Access is at the discretion of the practice.
- Patients who due to a medical condition are unable to attend the practice may assign a proxy - please contact the practice for the information and procedure.
- Relevant forms and leaflets can be downloaded and printed from the PRACTICE FORMS tab opposite.
- Each applicant must bring request in PERSONALLY for ID to be verified.
- Two documents are to be provided for ID - at least one to be photographic, the second to show the patients address - this can be a utility bill or bank statement, a mobile phone bill cannot be used.
- GP has the right to refuse access to records/appointments and prescriptions.